Introducing a free and highly interactive 13-week programme of learning support for any student at the Management or Strategic Level. Ideal for anyone studying towards Objective Test exams between September-December 2021 or Case Study in November.
What’s in it for me?
In return for your commitment, you will receive a calendar of learning support resources and guidance, as outlined below, which if followed, will improve your chances of success in your chosen exam/s.
The programme contains over 50 hours of support material including:
- Study Calendar - a step-by-step weekly guide with downloadable learning resources to maximise your exam success
- Recorded webinars and articles, focussing on study techniques, time management and exam skills
- Tricky topic tutorials (live webinars) presented by our CIMA tuition provider experts
- Dedicated Facebook groups to network with your peers and and your study/exam technique questions answered by CIMA academics
- An exclusive free exam resit offer
- Certificate of completion – Class of ’21
Registration for the Class of ’21 learning support programme is now closed. If you have any questions, please reach out to your regional office or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the detailed FAQs.
Terms and conditions
- CIMA students at Management or Strategic Level who do not have outstanding debt (including 2021 subscription fee) are eligible for this programme;
- CIMA Objective Test exams: Students should book an exam by 31st October 2021 and should take the exam by 31st December 2021;
- Students may reschedule their Objective Test Exams, but the rescheduled exam must be sat by 31st December;
- The free re-sit offer applies to both Objective Test and Case Study Exams;
- Free re-sits for Objective Test Exams are available to students registered with the Class of ’21 and who booked their examination between the start date of the programme on 20th August and 31st October 2021;
- Free re-sits for Case Study Exams are available to students registered with the Class of ’21 and who booked their examination between the start of the programme on 20th August and 2nd November (MCS) and 9th November (SCS);
- CIMA Case Study exams: Students should schedule their exams for the November 2021 exams window;
- An e-certificate of participation will be awarded to students who register with the Class of ’21 and book an exam by 31st October 2021;
- Students are eligible for one free exam re-sit (Objective Test OR Case Study) as part of their membership of the Class of ’21. The credit is not transferable so that a fail in P2, for example, would only qualify for a free re-sit for the next attempt at P2;
- The free re-sit offer only applies to examinations taken before December 31st 2021;
- Students waiting for their Management Case Study results who have registered with the Strategic Objective Test Class of ’21 will be welcome to step down into the MCS Class of ’21 if they are unsuccessful in the August MCS. The Class of ’21 programme will be excellent preparation for a re-sit attempt. Students will be eligible for the free re-sit offer for the February 2022 MCS if they were to be unsuccessful again in the November 2021 exam. The free re-sit offer will not be applied retrospectively to the unsuccessful attempt in August;
- For those eligible for a free re-sit examination, a 60 day credit will start from the date CIMA processes the exam credit. Students will be notified by email within 10 days of their exam failure about adding credit to their MYCIMA accounts;
- Unsuccessful students should wait to receive the email confirming their credit before scheduling their re-sit exam. The exam credit will be lost if the resit exam is scheduled before it has been applied to their My CIMA accounts. This offer is valid only for in-centre and CIMA online exams;
- The final date for using the exam re-sit credit is 31 January 2022 for CIMA Objective Test exams and 28 February 2022 for CIMA Case Study exams.