27 July 2021, London – The annual Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise (SME) Conference by the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, representing the American Institute of CPAs and The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (AICPA & CIMA), will take place virtually on 9 September 2021.
Alongside the difficulties and challenges the SME community has weathered over the past year, the conference is set to explore key themes and solutions that accountants, finance professionals and business leaders can use and adopt as we get set to return to some degree of normal life.
Paul Turner, Regional Vice-President – UK and Ireland at the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, said: “Small and medium-sized businesses are the key drivers of innovation and the backbone of the British economy. The uncertainty over the past 18 months has made things incredible tough for this community. This conference is a great way of helping business leaders, accountants and finance professionals innovate, learn from the past experiences, stay connected and build resilience for the future.”
- Rory Sutherland – Deputy Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather
- David Culley – Managing Director, Adept Training Ltd
- Dr Michael Drayton – Executive Coach & Clinical Psychologist, Opus Performance Ltd
- Kevin Uphill – Chairman, Avondale Corporate
- Tim Hardman – Managing Director, Avondale Corporate
- Build back better – Learning from lockdown
- The impact of digital technology on accountants and finance professionals
- How to avoid burnout and feel more resilient in the post-COVID workplace
- Mergers and Acquisitions post-COVID-19
- 9 September 2021
- 09:15am-4:00pm BST
- Attendees can register here for the conference