20 October 2021, London – The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (the Association), representing the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), will host the 2021 edition of the AICPA & CIMA UK Women’s Leadership Summit virtually on 4 November 2021.
This half-day conference will feature a variety of sessions on leadership, boardroom diversity and best practices to help women in the accounting and finance profession enhance their skills and realise their potential.
Sarah Ghosh, FCMA, CGMA, CIMA Vice-President and Chair of the CIMA Women in Finance Leadership Forum, said: “The COVID-19 pandemic has heightened the daily challenges that women face in both their personal and professional lives. It’s now time to change the narrative by ensuring that we continue to advance gender equity and empower women in the workplace. This conference is a great way to help them build their professional networks, develop new skills and take the next step to harness new opportunities.”
- Nicky Moffat CBE – Speaker, Leadership Development Consultant and Executive Coach, What Good Leadership Looks Like
- Donata Vaitkute – Performance Coach, Mental Skills Lab
- Sally Kettle – Chief Executive Officer, Active Pregnancy Foundation
- The importance of staying true to ourselves
- Responding with coherence under pressure
- Effective self-talk for confidence
- 4 November 2021