Members of the Committee act as the "eyes and ears" for members in the UK and are responsible for:
- Overseeing the delivery of member support and networking opportunities within each region of the UK and Ireland.
- Encouraging Area Committees and Branches to run events and activities that support members, particularly in relation to CPD and networking.
- Ensuring that best practice and successes are identified and shared among Area Committees and Branches, and that new ways of delivering member and student support that fulfil its responsibilities are identified and encouraged.
- Monitoring annual Area Committee business plans, holding them accountable for the achievement of their plans and ensure that these are within their annual budget.
- Ensuring that the Members in Practice Committee (MIPP) work plans are integrated within the Area Committee plans.
- Provide reports as required to Global Member Engagement Committee in relation to any of the above.
Should you wish to find out more about the UK and Ireland Network Committee, please contact the Secretary, Emma Bailey.
Below are the members of the Committee.