CIMA Islamic finance qualifications
CIMA leads in Islamic finance through a suite of self-study qualifications catering for all levels of knowledge and experience.
Find the right course for you.
We offer a range of Master's level qualifications for CIMA members, which give you a fast track route or exemptions:
- Lancaster University Management School: CIMA members are eligible for entry to the Lancaster executive Master's in business administration (EMBA) with a discount of 10% off the total fee.
- Manchester Metropolitan University: MSc in strategic business management, delivered via a supported online distance learning platform.
- Robert Gordon University: MSc in strategic accounting, delivered via a supported online distance learning platform.
- Strathclyde Business School (PDF 102KB): CIMA members quality for the CIMA-Strathclyde scholarship, which offers an attractive reduction on tuition fees.
- University of York (PDF 285 KB): Master's programmes for those working in the public and non governmental sectors or in public/private partnerships, delivered online and offering a 15% reduction for CIMA members.